If You Like What You See, Tell Others. If You Don’t Like What You See, Tell Me.

a Musical Mix for Your Listening Pleasure

save this URL
http://www.supperbubbles.alturl.com/
Just in case

History is indeed little more than the register of the crimes, follies and misfortunes of mankind.

Maxine Brown ~ Out Of Sight

When Maxine sings "I Wish It Would Rain"
it will make you forget the Temptations version.

She also cover's "When A Man Loves A Woman,"
Wilson Pickett's "I'm In Love" and others.

Her career basically stopped in the 70's; as she was not promoted well.

1. Sugar Dumplin'
2. Plum Outa Sight
3. Sunny
4. I Wish It Would Rain
5. I'm In Love
6. In My Entire Life
7. Don't Leave Me Baby
8. Just Give Me One Good Reason
9. Stop
10. Seems You've Forsaken My Love
11. When A Man Loves A Woman
12. Love In Them There Hills
13. From Loving You


Get Disk

Other Posts You Will Like



.

No comments: