If You Like What You See, Tell Others. If You Don’t Like What You See, Tell Me.

a Musical Mix for Your Listening Pleasure

save this URL
http://www.supperbubbles.alturl.com/
Just in case

History is indeed little more than the register of the crimes, follies and misfortunes of mankind.

Marie Queenie Lyons - Soul Fever

A holy grail of funky music.
The one and only album ever cut by Marie Queenie Lyons

01 - See And Don´t See
02 - Daddy´s House
03 - You Used Me
04 - Your Thing Ain´t No Good Without My Thing
05 - Snake In The Grass
06 - Your Key Don´t Fit It Anymore
07 - Fever
08 - I Don´t Want Nobody To Have It But You
09 - We´ll Cry Together
10 - I´ll Drown In My Tears
11 - I Want My Freedom
12 - Try Me
"Your thing ain't no good without my thing"


"See and don't see"

Other Posts You Will Like



.

No comments: