If You Like What You See, Tell Others. If You Don’t Like What You See, Tell Me.

a Musical Mix for Your Listening Pleasure

save this URL
http://www.supperbubbles.alturl.com/
Just in case

History is indeed little more than the register of the crimes, follies and misfortunes of mankind.

Good Juice

Hot Hammonds & Cool Organs
1. Hallelujah, I love her so (Richard "Groove" Holmes )
2. I Got My Mojo Workin' (Jimmy Smith Trio )
3. Who's Making Love (Lou Donaldson)
4. The Beast (Milt Buckner)
5. I Feel The Earth Move (John Keating )
6. Spinning Wheel (Lonnie Smith )
7. Some Neck (Ronnie Foster )
8. Ooga Mooga (George Nardello )
9. Blarney's Stoned (Alan Hawkshaw)
10. Shortnin' Bread (George Semper )
11. The Worm (Jimmy Mcgriff )
12. I've Got A Woman (Jimmy Mcgriff )
13. Love Bug (Reuben Wilson)
14. Where It's At (Jimmy Mcgriff )
15. Burnin' (Paul Bryant )
16. Oblighetto ("Brother "Jack Mcduff )

CLICK PICTURE

Other Posts You Will Like



.

No comments: