If You Like What You See, Tell Others. If You Don’t Like What You See, Tell Me.

a Musical Mix for Your Listening Pleasure

save this URL
http://www.supperbubbles.alturl.com/
Just in case

History is indeed little more than the register of the crimes, follies and misfortunes of mankind.

The Best of the Jones Girls


CLICK PICTURE TO DOWNLOAD
The Jones Girls consisted of sisters Brenda, Valorie and Shirley Jones.
SAMPLES HERE
1. We're a Melody
2. You Gonna Make Me Love Somebody Else
3. This Feeling's Killing Me
4. I'm at Your Mercy
5. Who Can I Run To?
6. Children of the Night
7. Dance Turned into a Romance
8. I Just Love the Man
9. I Found That Man of Mine
10. Love Don't Ever Say Goodbye
11. Nights Over Egypt
12. When I'm Gone
13. Keep It Comin'
14. Why You Wanna Do That to Me
15. Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah
16. Do You Get Enough Love
17. At Peace With Woman

Other Posts You Will Like



.

No comments: